Transcription Services Desktop App
Transcription City now has a desktop app available to clients for easy upload, download and organisation of audio and video files for transcription.
Transcription City offers regular clients the option of having their own login and password in order to securely upload dictations, interviews, focus groups or videos to their very own web folders. This means that clients can download transcripts securely from their own web folders quickly and easily.
Our desktop app is available for download for regular clients using both our virtual assistant or transcription services. The application can be downloaded to your desktop where you are able to upload, download, share and organise your audio and video files without having to login via our website. This means that you can send and receive work even faster, with minimum hassle and maximum security.
In this video Sam and Stephanie provide a step by step guide to downloading, setting up and using the desktop app. We show how to upload your audio and video files to your own web folder. There are also instructions on how to download your transcripts once they are completed and even organise them according to your own comapny’s internal requirements. For example, you will be able to set up folders for files to be transcribed, completed files and even create individual folders assigned to specific colleagues within your organisation.
Please watch the tutorial and enjoy!
Instructions for downloading the desktop app.
- We will provide you with a link to download the desktop app. We will also provide you with your own login and password.
- Click on the link and follow the instructions. Windows 7 uses may have to download Java in order to download the app.
- Download and save the desktop app to your desktop or a folder on your PC where it is easy to find.
- Use the login details that we have provided you with to login to your account.
- You will now be able to create your own folders, share work with colleges, access, upload and download your work to and from Transcription City direct from your own desktop.
Using the desktop app makes uploading your files much quicker, as you are able to upload whole folders and their contents all at once.
Customers who have their own login are also able to upload their dictation directly from their iPhone, iPad or Android device straight to our transcription service using the Dictamus App. This can be downloaded straight to your iOS or Android device.
For more information about the different options that we can provide for sending your work, help with installing the desktop app or for advice and guidance regarding our transcription services, please feel free to contact us at any time.