Transcription City Typing Services offer professional transcription services for your sermons. We know that sermon transcription requires specialist knowledge and a high level of accuracy, so we will provide you with a transcriptionist who has experience in Sermon transcription and knowledge and belief in your religion. We think this is important to ensure that your words are transcribed by a transcriptionist who has a real interest and personal belief in the subject matter.
We also offer edited transcription for your sermons, to make sure that your message is easy for people to read as it excludes ‘ums’, ‘ers’ or ‘you knows’. Meaning that your transcripts or articles will articulate your message perfectly. We are also happy to research and cross reference with scripture, to ensure all information is accurate and true, while keeping the original tone and meaning of the original sermon or speech. Whatever your specific requirements are let us know and we can deliver a transcript to your specifications. This includes both template design for your sermon transcripts or use of existing transcript templates.
We will also transcribe your religious teachings from video or audio. For example TV or radio interviews, YouTube, online video or religious podcasts, helping you to teach people about your religion.
There are a number of benefits to having your sermons transcribed:
- Those who are deaf or hard of hearing are able to benefit from your message.
- Transcripts can be converted into a manuscript and published as an eBook.
- Your sermons can be published on to your website or onto the internet, meaning that they are searchable and easy to share.
- Transcripts of your sermons are quicker to read than to listen to, so can be used when people are pushed for time.
- Videos of your sermons can be transcribed or subtitled, meaning that they are more easily found and so great for SEO.
- Excerpts from religious teaching can be posted to social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. Helping people to further share your religious teachings.
- Having a transcript of your sermon means that you are able to highlight important points for use in future sermons or as an aid for study.
- Written copies of you sermons can be used as a reference for others who wish to share your message.
- Notes or excerpts can be taken from your sermons and used in blogs and articles.
- Text can be made larger or for those who are long sighted.
- Sermons can be transcribed and then translated so that your message can reach people all over the world, no matter what language they speak.
Having your religious teachings or sermons transcribed means that you can reach a wider audience and share important information about God and your religion quickly and easily on the internet with the view to helping and connecting with people all across the world.
Want to see an example? Here is an excerpt of a transcript we did for a radio interview with the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Read the full interview Ian Dale and Archbishop of Canterbury Transcript.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions about our sermon transcription, to find out about our other transcription services or tell us about any specific requirements you may have.