Medical Transcription: An Overview of the Transcription City Medical Typing Services Process.
With cutbacks being made to the NHS and secretarial services becoming more and more widely available online, having your dictations typed by an online secretary or transcriptionist can be a perfect money and time saving solution for your practice, but such a change can be daunting. Below is a step-by-step guide to the Transcription City medical transcription work flow process.
1. Contact Transcription City and provide details of the type of medical transcription you will be requiring, be it dictations from your practice, letters, record notes, reports or pharmaceutical research interviews. Based on this information, we can provide you with an accurate quote for your requirements.
2. Depending on your requirements, we can provide you with our secretary’s CVs. Obviously, typists names and addresses will not be provided to you, but by looking through a typist’s CV, you will be able to personally select the medical secretary with the most suitable experience and qualifications tailored to your needs and medical specialism.
3. Once you have decided on the secretary you would like to take on your medical transcription work, you can upload any necessary templates you would like us to use for your work, giving you the option to tailor our medical typing service to your needs.
4. Once you are ready to start working with us, you can upload your audio via our website. You can otherwise send medical audio files via a link, or directly through email if you would prefer.
5. Once we receive your audio, it will be allocated to your chosen transcriptionist to type within your required deadline. Our standard turnaround time is 24 hours, but we can provide a turnaround time of as little as four hours if needed.
6. Once your work is completed, we will upload your completed medical letters, reports, interviews or dictations via an encrypted link to our secure FTP site via email for you to download your transcription. We can email documents direct if you would prefer.
7. Any feedback you have on completed work, you can discuss with the director or email us and we will make sure your chosen secretary works on any points that are important to you. Being able to give feedback in this way ensures that you develop an online â€˜relationship’ with your chosen secretary, and working with the same typist on each dictation means that work will remain consistent, accurate and on time without fail.
8. As a regular client, you will be sent an invoice for transcription work at the end of each month. You can choose to pay via BACS, cheque or PayPal, whichever is most convenient for you.
So that’s about everything you need to know about outsourcing your medical transcription work to Transcription City. It couldn’t be more simple. If you have any queries regarding our medical typing services, processes and pricing, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can use our online form or contact us direct on 0208 816 8557.