How to record and conduct good quality interviews, focus groups and dictations
In this video, Sam goes through some of the things that you should consider when making a recording that you want transcribed.
Get the most from your transcription services provider:
- Soundproof the room you are working in and make people aware that you do not want to be disturbed.
- Use good quality equipment and make sure that everyone can be heard.
- Stay focused on the topic and avoid the dreaded waffle!
- Plan your session properly and take control.
- Don’t allow cross talk or overspeaking.
We hope you enjoyed the video!
Want to learn more about producing quality audio? Check out this blog post from Samantha about producting quality audio recordings