How to record and conduct good quality interviews, focus groups and dictations
In this video, Sam goes through some of the things that you should consider when making a recording that you want transcribed.
Get the most from your transcription services provider:
- Soundproof the room you are working in and make people aware that you do not want to be disturbed.
- Use good quality equipment and make sure that everyone can be heard.
- Stay focused on the topic and avoid the dreaded waffle!
- Plan your session properly and take control.
- Don’t allow cross talk or overspeaking.
We hope you enjoyed the video!