Answers to the Christmas Proofreading Quiz
1. Rudolph didn’t want to go out because it was raining.
2. Did everyone enjoy opening their presents?
3. Rudolph the red nose reindeer, had a very shiny nose.
4. Mr and Mrs Christmas had a big roast turkey for their dinner.
5. Scrooge looked up at Jacob Marley and said, “Humbug, I tell you! Humbug!”
6. Eskimos and polar bears are found in the Arctic.
7. Research has shown that the sea ice thickness in the North Pole is decreasing, possibly due to Global Warming.
8. â€˜Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.
9. Santa laughed, “Ho ho ho”.
10. Tiny Tim smiled and said, “God bless us, everyone!”